Guidelines for registration:
The conference will provide all participants who pay the registration fee with a printed program, two-day coffee break through 20-21 April
, a wonderful banquet(Banquet Program)
on the 20th provided by Harnack-Haus, and a visit to Fritz-Haber Institute on 21st.
- Enter the page Online registration ,
for people who have registered at www.cgca.de please login by inputting the e-mail address and password;
for registered users who forget the password please click "Password forgotten"; for new users please click "New registration"(free !).
- When you login successfully, click "Personal information",
then below the "Your activities" you will see "30th CGCA Annual Conference", click the button "Register".
- After you click the button "Register", you can make your choice, please click "submit" after all information is given.
- You will see "Registered" for the "30th CGCA Annual Conference" under "Your activities".
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have any difficulties.
Please transfer the amount to the below bank account, quoting the name and "30th CGCA Annual Conference
in Berlin" on the form under the heading "Purpose of payment":
- 30 Euro bank transfer for students and formal members (additional 10 Euro will be charged if you pay on the conference site);
- 40 Euro bank transfer for postdoctoral fellows and other paticipants who does not hold a permanent position. (additional 10 Euro will be charged if you pay on site);
- Other participants 100 Euro;
- Participants who plan to have a city tour in Berlin on 19th and Potsdam on 22nd,
the registration fee is 350 Euro, including tickets, transportation and catering. (
Kontoinhaber: Gemeinschaft Chinesischer Chemiker und Chemieingenieure in Deutschland (GCCCD) e.V.
Konto Nr: 157285516
Bank: Kreissparkasse Koeln
IBAN: DE49 3705 0299 0157 2855 16